Getting oneself to focus on an important work is not an easy task for first timers. It takes a lot of effort to train the mind to not get distracted. However working on a task in a focused manner helps you to achieve a lot more in a lot less time with near perfect results every single time. Hence it is worth the effort to work with the right razor sharp focus every single time you roll up your sleeves to complete a task. Here are 5 ways to achieve focus.
- Fix a timeline or time slot for the task.
- Put up a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign – Inform friends and family about your reserved time.
- Keep a count down timer on your workspace.
- Settle down to work in a clear, uncluttered workspace with zero distractions.
- Fix a reward for yourself before starting.