Karnataka, one of the 30 states of India is rich in its culture, diversity and history. There is a saying in Karnataka that every 30 kilometers, there is distinct variation in language, food and lifestyles within Karnataka. So much so that the tag line adopted by the state tourism department is “One State – Many Worlds”. Here’s a 5 question quick quiz on districts of Karnataka.
Quick Quiz on Districts of Karnataka
- What district is the home of Ilkal saree (ಇಳ್ಕಲ್ ಸೀರಿ)?
- Which district produces the ‘Matti Gulla’ (ಮಟ್ಟಿ ಗುಳ್ಳ), a unique variety of eggplant?
- Which district produces the ‘Yalakki Maale’ (ಯಾಲಕ್ಕಿ ಮಾಲೆ) – Cardamom Garland?
- Name the district that is home to the ‘Town of Toys’ (ಗೊಂಬೆಗಳ ನಗರ)?
- Which district houses the ‘Rice Bowl of Karnataka’?