Numbers form the fundamental blocks of human advancement on the planet. Numbers provide a common language that conveys the exact same message despite differences in the spoken tongue. Take this 5 Question Quick Quiz on Numbers to test your knowledge.
Questions on Numbers
- What number was never used by Romans?
- What is the name given to 1 followed by 100 zeroes?
- What is Ramanujam’s number?
- What is the smallest even number?
- What number series is found most commonly in nature among sunflowers, rabbit reproduction, shell design, etc?
Answers to Quick Quiz on Numbers
- 1729 – It is the smallest number that can be represented as the sum of cubes of two numbers in two different ways
- Fibonacci series – 1,1,2,3,5,8,13….Each number in the series is obtained by adding the previous two numbers.