6 / 100 SEO Score
Quick Quiz Questions on Sports
- How are(were) sheep connected to tennis?
- 98% of Olympic swimmers wear suits from this company. Name it.
- What name was given to ludo in India?
- What move in chess allows a player to move two of his army units simultaneously in a single move?
- What sport causes a player to lose up to 4 kgs at the end of the play?
Answers to Quick Quiz on Sports
- Sheep intestines were used to make the mesh of the racquets . Hence the name ‘guts’.
- Formula 1 Racing
Love the Content you are reading?Get Insider Access to Parenting Tips and Tricks and a FREE e-Book